Associate Director - Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
We are excited to be engaged by a law firm looking to expand their Marketing team with a brand new role, taking the lead on the firms overall communications and brand strategy. You will be working across the firm, given the firm is more of a national brand you will get responsibility to work across multiple practice areas and be a very visible part of the firms leadership team. We know the current CMO extremely well and the role would report directly into them, giving this person a clear pathway towards Senior Manage-Director level, making this an attractive mid-long term career proposition for someone.
Some of the areas the role operates across;
- Financial services
- Food & Beverage
- Private client & high net worth individuals
- IP & Technology
The role will cover all aspects of the external communications spectrum as the lead person for the firm including;
- Working with the CMO on the external brand and firmwide communications strategy.
- Being seen as a senior figure within the firms Marketing & BD team, providing mentorship to junior colleagues.
- In tandem with the CMO, coordinate and implement the marketing budget, with a focus on tracking ROI.
- Work with specific fee earner groups and individual partners in order to raise their brand profile and exposure within the market.
We would very much encourage individuals who work within the legal sector, wider professional services or individuals currently working in a public relations agency who have experience working with a professional services or corporate client base.
The firm has a standard hybrid policy of 3 days in the office versus 2 flexible days, however we are happy to have discussions on this for individual requirements as there may be the opportunity to offer more flexibility.
Please do click apply or reach out to Ben Curle for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer $200 in Amazon vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambitionsearch.com/refer-a-friend