Senior Recruiter - Legal Marketing, BD & Communications
Senior Business Development Manager (Litigation)
Ambition are delighted to have partnered with this Top 50AM Law Firm as they look to hire the primary business development and marketing lead for the Litigation practice group.
This is a truly exciting role for someone who is looking to take a step up in responsibility and have the freedom to lead a practice group, as such this opportunity provides you the chance to have a more strategic role and genuinely having the autonomy to develop and execute this business plan. Alongside the exciting work you will also have two direct reports with scope to be able to further grow this.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Business Development and Strategy
- Implement and execute the Litigation's practice groups strategy and business plan
- Work with practice group chairs and key partners to plan and implement business development and marketing plan
- Marketing, Profile Raising and Communications
- Conceptualize sophisticated services and communicate their benefit effectively and simply to clients in writing and orally
- Coaching and Training
- Provide coaching, inidivudally to attorneys to help them develop new business, expand existing relationships
- Team Leadership and Management
- Directly supervise two team members and assist with their development
A great part of this role is working with the Litigations Department Chair and Co-chairs, practice group leaders, and other key attorneys in the department, they have genuinely bought into business development and marketing team and will give you the chance to build a strong and effective relationship.
The successful applicant must have previous legal business development experience ideally from a large law firm. The majority of this legal business development experience needs to have been within a Litigation Practice group.
This role can be based out of most of this firms' offices nationally, so get in touch if the role sounds right but you are in a different location.
The salary range for this role is between $180,000 - $250,000
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer $200 in Amazon vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambitionsearch.com/refer-a-friend