Associate Director - Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
We are delighted to partner with a global law firm to hire a Senior Business Development Manager to lead their regulatory and enforcement practice, the firms highest revenue sector. This is an exciting role to lead a genuine market leading team, the role also reports into the firms overall BD & Marketing Director which also gives the job holder plenty of opportunity for mid-long term professional development and growth opportunities. Added into the mix is the ability to lead and manage a team, something we are ideally looking for someone to have prior experience of.
Responsibilities included within the role;
- Work with the practice and fee earners to devise and implement and comprehensive client development plan for the group.
- In tandem with the partnership you will be responsible for putting together the marketing and business development plans for the group, ensuring that Marketing & Business Development activities are tailored towards achieving the firms business objectives.
- Take on people management and budget responsibilities, ensuring the professional development of team members and giving opinions on the budget and how best it can be utilized to achieve the objectives set.
- Working with other marketing professionals within the team as a project manager on RFP's as and when required by the firm.
- Identify opportunities for profile raising in the market, taking responsibility for the brand positioning in specific markets, this will also include providing market analysis and research back to the partnership on a regular basis.
We believe this is an excellent career opportunity to be part of a global BD team, someone who is excited by leading the firms most prominent sector, as the role has a defined pathway to future progression we are hoping this will appeal to current Senior BD Managers alongside experienced BDM's who are looking to take their first senior management post.
For further details, please click apply or contact Ben Curle directly.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer $200 in Amazon vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambitionsearch.com/refer-a-friend