Senior Recruiter - Legal Marketing, BD & Communications
Ambition are excited to be working on an Events Specialist role for a leading global law firm, this individual will be working as part of the Global Events team.
This role will have a great mix between working with the events team in the US as well as the broader global events team, it will not be sector focused providing you the chance to work on a wide variety of different events and constant interaction with different stakeholders. The Events team are incredibly well regarded and will allow you to work with some incredibly talented individuals and provide you the chance to truly progress your career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute a diverse portfolio of both in-person and virtual events inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
- Client facing events
- Networking and social events
- Thought leadership seminars
- Internal engagement events
- Internal training and recruitment programs
- Global and regional webinars
- Work with stakeholders and other internal departments to develop, implement and measure a best practice approach.
- Work alongside the marketing team and other internal departments to ensure stakeholders are kept up to date with event progress.
The successful individual must have previous law firm experience and substantial experience of planning and executing events, the firm are working on a hybrid basis operating on a 3 day in policy.
The advertised salary range for this role is between $90,000 - $100,000 but we welcome individuals outside of this salary range to apply, get in touch with Chris Barnett for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer $200 in Amazon vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambitionsearch.com/refer-a-friend