Associate Director - Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
We are delighted to be supporting a global law firm on an exciting hire at specialist level. The role will be working in one of the firms fastest growing and market leading teams, covering the Energy, Environmental and Regulatory practice and sectors. You will be working in an experienced team on a global basis, giving you a fantastic platform for continued professional development and mid-long term career platform.
This group is also going through some very exciting stages of growth and will play an important role in broader firm positioning on ESG in particular, something we feel will give additional scope to the role. As you will see below, the position will encompass a variety of Marketing & BD initiatives including a focus upon the client relationship/development piece too.
We would welcome engagement from current Legal BD professionals based or looking to relocate to Washington DC, previous Energy experience is not essential but an interest in this dynamic sector is required. We would also welcome engagement from marketing professionals working industry side that would be interested in continuing to work in the Energy sector but from an inhouse Legal perspective.
Overview of duties;
- Working with the fee earners and wider business development colleagues, help to grow and promote the firms brand identity in the Energy sector, through enhancing the relationship with existing clients and by looking at potential new clients for the firm.
- Contribute and be involved with marketing campaigns and thought leadership pieces, helping to raise the firms overall profile with specific targeted clients.
- Play a part in writing content and material for client events and other external comms output, including social media channels.
- Working with the central events team be involved in the organising and planning of the firms event programme within the Energy space.
- Working with the global pitch team to support on Energy specific bids and tenders.
If you would be interested in discussing further please contact Ben Curle to discuss further or click apply.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer $200 in Amazon vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambitionsearch.com/refer-a-friend